The Claims Club Summit: 12 October, 2016
Forget what you thought you knew about claims conferences
The new Claims Club Summit comes to the Crystal, London, on 12th October - bringing you innovation, interaction and fresh thinking.
Join us on October 12th, when we will be bringing the insurance claims sector together to thrash out the biggest challenges facing the industry, as well as covering the new and emerging opportunities to grab now.
NEW: This year we have a dedicated young claims professional stream, designed for the rising stars in your team to hear from industry giants and brainstorm how they would do claims differently.
The Claims Club Summit has changed. Are you ready to keep up?
- Innovation showcases - drones, robotics, automation, 3D printing
- Cyber TED talks
- Oxford-style whiplash debate with key insurers, regulators and lawyers
- Regulation quick-fire updates - small claims limit, Briggs, CMCs, Insurance Act
- Confirmed FCA speaker - what's new with the Thematic Reviews?
- Fishbowl debates - automation, risk prevention, liability, claims efficiency
Confirmed Speakers include:
Booking is open! They say the early bird catches the worm, so why not book your place today? Insurer, broker and service provider rates can be found here.
The latest Claims news from Post:
@posteventsTweets by @PostEvents