Thank you for attending Post's Insurance Data & Technology Asia!
Post Events was delighted to host over 100 senior executives from the largest insurers, reinsurers and brokers in the region as well as up-and-coming technology influencers and thought leaders to discuss emerging trends and practical strategies to align business objectives, data and technology increases profitability and efficiency in a competitive and increasingly connected landscape.
Keynote address: The impact of emerging technologies on the insurance industry
FinTech HK seeks to catalyse the local fintech ecosystem by connecting start-ups and the larger financial community. Janos is also co-founder and co-editor of The FINTECH Book, the world's first globally crowd-sourced book compiling expert insights of over 160 authors and 40 companies across more than 190 abstracts, and a senior research fellow with the Hong Kong University on regulatory framework to support financial innovation.
Afternoon address: Cyber security - opportunity or threat?
With change come challenges, but also opportunities. While insurers deal with the threat of cyber security breaches, there is a window for underwriting new cyber security products. How can insurers maintain internal IT security while maximizing this change?
2015 Programme highlights included:
- The impact of emerging technologies on the insurance industry
- Cyber security: exploring new product development opportunities
- Mastering continuous innovation within your firm
- 2 interactive master classes focusing on data & analytics and the cloud
- A CTO & CMO Dialogue on developing an integrated social media strategy
- Charting the next frontier for mobile, the Internet of Things and more!