The Claims Club Summit: 12 October, 2016
Forget what you thought you knew about claims conferences
The new Claims Club Summit comes to the Crystal, London, on 12th October - bringing you innovation, interaction and fresh thinking.
This year we have a dedicated young claims stream, designed for the rising stars in your team to hear from industry giants and brainstorm how they would do claims differently.
- Innovation showcases - drones, robotics, automation, 3D printing
- Cyber TED talks
- Oxford-style whiplash debate with key insurers, regulators and lawyers
- Regulation quick-fire updates - small claims limit, Briggs, CMCs, Insurance Act
- Confirmed FCA speaker - what's new with the Thematic Reviews?
- Fishbowl debates - automation, risk prevention, liability, claims efficiency
Booking is open! They say the early bird catches the worm, so why not book your place today? Insurer, broker and service provider rates can be found here.
We want to hear from you! Tell us which issue is at the top of your agenda:
The latest Claims news from Post:
@posteventsTweets by @PostEvents