Cyber Insurer and Broker Assembly
Empowering you and your customers with the toolkit to prevent and protect against attack
Today, cyber attacks are more frequent and more costly than ever before.
There were 2.5 million UK cyber crime incidents in the 12 months to June 2015, and the average cost of a data breach in 2015 was $3.8 million, a 23% increase since 2013.
Despite this, your customers do not fully understand the risks, and often incorrectly believe that their existing policies will cover them.
- What do you need to know to make headway?
- How is 21st Century risk evolving and affecting cyber insurance offerings?
- How will regulatory changes affect the development of the market?
- How can brokers and insurers work better together for your clients' benefit?
- What do you need to do differently to prepare for and respond to a cyber attack?
- How do you make sure you are "cyber resilient"?
- How do you ensure you are comfortable speaking to your customers about this?
- Will cyber be part of a traditional offering or a standalone policy?
Hear from those leading the way in cyber insurance innovation, and devise the strategies you need to navigate the complex risks of an interconnected world: join us at the Cyber Insurer and Broker Assembly 2017 - the only cyber event worth going to.
The latest Insurer news from Post:
@posteventsTweets by @PostEvents